Free returns = no hassle shopping.
Should you not be satisfied with your product for any reason, please do not hesitate to click the link above to start your return. When you begin your return above, you will see the option to explain an exchange or to simply return the item, here are your options:
1. Do a simple return with no exchange and purchase the corrected size in a separate transaction that day. When your product is returned to our office we will process the first order as a simple refund and your new corrected harness will probably be already at your house waiting on you. This is the fastest option for returns.
2. Start the return above and select you want an exchange during the return process. Indicate what size, color, and style harness you want. Once we receive your harness at our office we will refund the harness, create an invoice for the new one and email you the invoice so you can complete the purchase. Once you complete the purchase, we will ship out the harness.
Here are a couple of Do's and Don'ts to speed up the return process:
- Please keep your original packaging to send the product back to us.
- The product must be returned in the condition in which it was shipped to you.
- We reserve the right to send the product back to you (at your cost) if in the event we determine to not accept the return.
- Please inspect your item upon receiving it and notify us within 30 days that you plan to return the product.
- Do NOT remove the tag off the harness till you are certain that you do not want to keep it.
- Include your paper invoice if you wish to send us a written message.
- You have 30 days to return the product. If you take longer than 30 days, you will incur a 15% re-stocking fee.
**This policy ONLY applies to U.S.A customers only.
International Order Policy
All sales are final. No returns will be accepted. However, please feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if you receive a defective product. Some exceptions will be granted on a case by case basis.